The only cookbook you need to feed your family well, from Australia's favourite nutrition scientist.
Packed with simple solutions, easy-to-follow advice and expert tips, The Feel-Good Family Food Plan does the thinking for you, so you get delicious home-cooked food on the table, even on the most hectic of work and school days.
- 60 weeknight dinners the whole family will love.
- 4 weeks of meal plans take the stress out of shopping and cooking.
- Great ideas for getting the kids involved in the kitchen.
- Plant-rich meals to encourage good eating habits for life.
- Ideas for fussy eaters and getting kids to love vegies.
- Quick healthy breakfasts, lunch boxes and snacks, for fuel on the run.
- Tips for savvy shopping, storing and freezing.
Dr Joanna McMillan is a PhD qualified Nutrition Scientist and Accredited Practising Dietitian. Born in Scotland, she is now one of Australia's favourite and most trusted health and wellbeing experts. Joanna is a regular on television, most recently hosting the ABC's series Gut Revolution and Beating Diabetes; she is also a regular commentator on Channel 9's Today Show. Co-author Melissa Clark is a professionally trained caterer.
First Published 2020