How will you know what’s possible if you don’t try?
This is a story for anyone who has ever felt like a beginner, or had doubts, or worried they weren’t good enough. It’s a story for those who have experienced the pain of trying something new and not having it turn out as they had hoped.
With alluring black-and-white illustrations and a powerful message, this captivating book celebrates the way failure is just the beginning of the journey. This beautiful tale is about how failure has so much to offer—lessons that help us learn, grow, and discover all the amazing things we can do.
When you've seen one book by Kobi Yamada, you'll want them all. Also available:
- What Do You Do With An Idea
- What Do You Do With A Chance
- What Do You Do With A Problem
- An inspiring tale for all ages about the beautiful process of learning and growing
- A creative way to help children explore the power of a growth minds